Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Azura.. you are too nice!!

Azura,

Don't be too nice to people..
I don't want any scapegoat again,
or do you wanna be a scapegoat?



I dont want this to happened...
You really make me upset!
Mistake is mistake buuuuttttttttt..
there's a way to recover.
Cover is not just keep quite and keep it to yourself.
Cover by doing follow the procedure dear..!!!


after all,
what is right is right
what is wrong is wrong
so why keep hiding?
face up and fix it.. follow the procedure..

This is may be his last advice too me. he will resign soon but i really regret that i make him upset for what happening today. I've made mistake that like he will never forgive me.

I will remember him.. He's the one who make me realize that I am too nice that orang senang pijak kepala i. By the way, I hope my boss will give me so extra point for bonus for my kindness...Penat cover mistakes orang lain.. last2 aku pulak yang kena.. huhuuuu... sakit mata dah menangis! Tak pernah lahnya aku menangis pasal kerja.. Take it positively dear... Amiinn...

No comments: